Full time – fixed term – 3 year contract
Fortnightly rostered day off available
Excellent salary package
A leading organisation based in Leongatha has a great opportunity for a dynamic and customer focused Technical Support Officer to join its highly skilled team.
Reporting to the Information Technology Coordinator, you will provide second level technical support to the organisation undertaking the following duties:
- Provide front line support for PC’s, PC peripherals, printers, copiers, faxes etc
- Provide advice and assistance to all staff on the development, implementation of process improvements and resolution of technical issues
- Build a practical understanding of the organisations business requirements to ensure individual Business Units can effectively use core corporate systems
- Assist in the enhancement and development of specific systems and software applications in line with the user needs, IT Strategy requirements and budgetary constraints.
- Produce reports and statistics on information systems as directed
- Assist in the Coordination of programs for the training and induction of staff in the operation of computer systems and applications
- Assist with implementing and maintaining IS systems and processes, new staff recruitment processes by providing system set-ups and I.T. inductions.
To be the successful candidate, you must have:
- Successful completion of Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology related discipline OR industry certifications with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate environment.
- Relevant experience working in an IT Support/Help Desk Team or similar environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Demonstrated experience providing 2nd level technical support for Microsoft Office 2013 and Windows 2010 in a large corporate environment.
- An understanding of corporate IT systems, particularly land information systems, Pathway, GIS and electronic document management systems.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
To apply, please provide a current resume along with an application letter outlining your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT