Committed to providing a service that exceeds all expectations, it is our client’s professional and customer-focused service that sets them apart from their competitors. This well respected leading tile company of the Outer South East, have a newly created Salesperson position to assist their business along its path of success.
This full time, permanent position is based in Pakenham and our client can offer you stability and a friendly team environment. They are after someone who has a mature attitude to the workplace, is self-motivated, honest, reliable and keen to grasp all aspects of this position.
As a Salesperson, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Retail sales to renovators and handymen
- Sales of trade products to tile layers and builders
- Data entry, invoicing and ordering
- Internal visual marketing displays
Additionally, to be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- A genuine interest in the building and housing industry
- Excellent personal presentation
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Basic to intermediate computer literacy and admin skills
Any previous experience in sales, tiles or building products will be viewed as highly advantageous. Alternatively, if you feel you are the next superstar in sales, training will be provided on the job to hone those skills.
The role is salary based and for the right candidate, a potential performance bonus after the three month trial and training period. The hours and days required are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm.
If successful, your new career will begin in early 2018. So to start the New Year off on the right foot, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your interest now to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT