ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE
EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
HAVE THE ‘COUNTRY LIFESTYLE’ IN SOUTH GIPPSLAND
Michael’s SUPA IGA Supermarket is one of those businesses that both the staff and the local community are proud to be involved with. This family owned independent supermarket has been nationally recognised for its overall excellence and where your contribution matters and the locals know your name. They are now seeking an experienced Manager to lead their meat department.
As an experienced Meat Department Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Meat department management
• Motivating and leading the meat department team
• Achieving sales, gross profits and wage control targets
• Work schedules and rostering
• Department invoicing and clerical procedures
• Control ordering, stock, wastage and completing monthly stocktakes
• Maintaining store pricing, ticketing, appearance and layout of the department
• Ensuring all cleaning schedules are maintained
• Delivering excellent quality and service standards
It is essential that you have proven experience managing a meat department within a supermarket or have had butcher shop management experience in a high volume sales environment. As the successful candidate you will have be able to not only work within a team but lead it to success.
This role is located in a great community and the area has a lot to offer. Within an hour you are back in South East Melbourne with the likes of Phillip Island, Wilsons Promontory and Inverloch at your doorstep. If you are seeking a lifestyle change; live and work in a friendly and vibrant community and reduce commute time in the hectic hustle and bustle of the city. Whatever your reason, this role is ideal for you.
For the right applicant some relocation assistance may be available. In addition to your salary there is also a bonus scheme and opportunities for career development. You must also be available for alternating rosters including every second Saturday and some public holidays.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward a cover letter and resume to:
Best Match Recruitment