A rare opportunity to work with one of Gippsland’s leading farmers.
Based in the Trafalgar area, this progressive, innovative and family owned beef cattle farm is expanding. As a result of this, our client now has the opportunity for a motivated Leading Farm Hand to join the team.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Feeding, drafting, cattle driving and handling the animals
- Vaccinations, medications and treatment of cattle
- Husbandry and calving down
- Tractor work including: spraying, cultivating and feeding silage
- Fixing things when they need to be fixed e.g. fences
- Cleaning machinery and yards
- Other farm ad hoc duties
To be considered for the role, it is essential that you have had previous livestock experience. As an ideal candidate, you would be someone who;
- Has an outstanding work ethic and is a go-getter.
- Isn’t afraid of hard work or getting their hands dirty.
- Can problem solve, think ahead and has attention to detail.
- Can work as part of a team and individually.
- Is physically fit and mechanically minded.
- Has any welding, building and mechanical experience. This would be advantageous.
What our client can offer you is stable, consistent work within an excellent team and for the right candidate, a future career path is very possible.
Starting as soon as early November, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience ASAP to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
03 5622 0986
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note: No accommodation is available or supplied.