Operating within the not for profit and healthcare industry, this successful Warragul based organisation will provide you with the perfect environment to showcase your skills as a Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager, you are accountable for both the strategic and operational aspects of financial management of the organisation and the maintenance department. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Management of all financial functions
• Monitoring budgets, contract conditions and changing requirements
• Management of financial systems and compliance including external annual audit
• Payroll, salary packaging and HR statistical reports
• Supporting the strategic development and management of the organisation
• Business support including the provision of effective and efficient financial and maintenance administration support services to all staff
• Assisting the Quality Manager with the provision of effective Quality Assurance (QA) and Continuous Improvement (CI) services
• Management of the Maintenance Department including budgets, human resource and quality assurance issues
• Managing all contractors providing goods and/or services to the organisation
• Asset management
• Management of communication systems (Telephone, Nurse Call, Information Technology, Software systems, Internet, Website and Contractor Management for all systems)
• Preparing and maintaining an organisational risk register
• Plus other key areas of responsibility and other duties as required by CEO
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a capacity to work with multiple complex funding systems and the need to maximise income while addressing financial and accounting requirements. The position will require leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This is very much a ‘hands on’ type role, rather than being a purely supervisory position.
You will be a registered Certificate Practicing Accountant (CPA) or chartered accountant (CA) and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Aust. or CPA Aust. Ideally you will have significant experience at a senior level including strategic organisational development and business development with extensive administrative experience including high level financial and systems management.
Any knowledge of healthcare accreditation requirements and experience in a similar role within healthcare will be viewed favourably.
To view the position description and further information, please click the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcb4qlxmq8hm0jk/Finance%20Manager%20PD%20for%20candidates.pdf?dl=0
Please forward your cover letter addressing your suitability for the role along with your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT