Full time permanent Butcher’s position
Based in South Gippsland
Possible future opportunities for advancement to management roles
Michael’s SUPA IGA Supermarket is one of those businesses that both the staff and the local community are proud to be involved with. This family owned independent supermarket has been nationally recognised for its overall excellence and where your contribution matters and the locals know your name.
To be the successful applicant you will:
• be a fully Qualified Butcher with current training history
• be able to communicate effectively with customers and staff
• show initiative and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• portray a positive attitude, be well-groomed and well presented at all times
• abide by company policies and procedures at all times, including company dress standards
This role will involve a rotating roster so you must be prepared to work across the 7 days of the week which may include evening work and may also include some public holidays.
There are possible future opportunities for career development and advancement to a 2IC position, with the potential to lead to a Manager role for the right person.
To apply please submit your details resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT