BASED IN MORWELL. TEMPORARY POSITION. FULL TIME HOURS. ASAP START.
Our client is a well-known local organisation and they now require an Accounts Office Assistant to assist their team. The temporary role is full time hours at $25.76 per hour and with an approximate outlook of three to four months.
Under the direction of the Office Manager and the Accountant, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Preparation and input of debtors invoices
• Input of all payments received
• Follow up of debtors with outstanding accounts
• Generate end of month statements
• Matching purchase orders with creditors invoices
• Allocate the general ledger and input all creditors invoices
• Preparation of accounts for payment
• Assist with timesheets
• Greeting all visitors and handling incoming phone calls
• Collect and distribute mail
• Administration support to various managers
To be successful for this role it is vital that you have proven accounts experience and are proficient in QuickBooks software, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Your strong understanding of financial processes along with your willingness to help others will be key attributes of yours. You will also understand the importance of confidentiality and will have the ability to meet deadlines whilst juggling multiple tasks.
Due to the urgency of this role, please submit an application letter outlining your relevant experience along with your current resume without delay to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT